Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #273
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
That said, some comments from playing with three last night with Nerox and Mal.

Was it seriously choppy for anyone else or is it my computer? There were times where it was just missing frames, but other times when I would run forward, swing away without hitting and then everything would be dead and Mal and Nerox on to the next screen. It kinda ruined part of the experience. Is there away around this? Something I should look into doing? Because I don't know how it'll handle the info form a large party.

Also, what level are we going to aim for? Need to know how much to play, even though I'm ahead of Nerox #2 and Mal #3.

And I should probably see if I can't figure out what was wrong with my headset...
Fixed.

You could try hosting, see if that makes any difference for you. As unlikely a cause as it is, you could also try lowering your graphics settings to see if more players cause significantly more GPU strain than they should.

It sounds like the mic has shorted circuited into the speaker; Nerox and I were just hearing the sound of your game and echos of ourselves.

If we all want to be at level 20 to begin EPIC QUESTING that is fine with me.

Last edited by Mal; 03-14-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-14-2011), Miburo (03-14-2011)