Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition

Quote:
Why is Sakura and Rock Lee, the only two rookies who's parents have not been disclosed?
So do you have information on Tenten's parents that we don't know about?

Quote:
I do think there will be some significance to Lee's parents identities...
They're Gai and Sabu. Why? Eyebrows and Ninja Magic.

Quote:
Red and white make pink...as in Sakura's pink hair. Yes, I am oversimplifying heredity,
You're not oversimplifying heredity, you're not getting it at all. Hair color isn't co-dominant in the human species, so you can't have mix of colors. The Narutoverse just happens to have more genes for hair colors than we do (since they have for pink, green and blue).

Quote:
so get over it, and recognize that it is very likely that Sakura has some Uzumaki blood running in her veins. Since Sakura's mom is the only parent heard, but never seen...it is also possible that her dad might be dead or in another village. Oh...and call it a hunch, but somehow...I think she's related to Kabuto.
Wut?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote