Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #15
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
First of all...I said Pink. Secondly...with the absence of information on Sakura's parents...there are virtually unlimited scenerios that could play out. Her parents could be dead or rogue ninjas leaving her to be raised by friends who wanted to protect Sakura until the time was right. Kishi has left this information out for a reason.
Yes, for the reason of saving time on more important stuff. Like JU said, Sakura was portrayed early on as a sheltered child that never had any tragedy on her life, so why show Sakura's parents if they have 0 relevance to the plot?

Quote:
Ok...so I forgot about Tenten...do you blame me? This actually works in favor of my theory however.
Then explain why Tenten's surname is an enigma outside of Kishi inventing her in the last minute to be the chick in Team Gai (he admitted so in an early interview).

Quote:
We're not talking about the human species...we're talking about the Narutoverse.
*sigh*

Not this again. You don't want to go there, mister, or you'll have your ass handed.

Quote:
I'ts already been verified that red hair is a tell tale sign of the Uzumaki clan (I caught a lot of hell trying to support that theory too). I am simply assuming that Kishi provides or hides information for a reason. Until Sakura's parents stories are told...it is still a possibility.
Except, in case of human hair, there are genes that have information on each hair color, that's why a blond and a redhead won't have kids with orange head.

Also, you "caught a lot of hell" because you were simply oblivious to what happened to the manga: not all redheads are Uzumaki, and not all Uzumaki are redheads. Want to try harder?

Quote:
"When you eliminate the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
Quoting Sherlock Holmes, I see. Too bad you don't share the same cunning senses.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (03-15-2011)