Fandom Forums - View Single Post - RIP Nate Dogg
Thread: RIP Nate Dogg
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #39
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: RIP Nate Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
No I would not say he is a better artist than Nate Dogg. However, Justin is more successful financially which is what I go by as a measure of success. Justin has made 65.5 mil, while Nate Dogg has made 15 mil.
So you think Bieber is more successful because he has more money. What a shallow creature you are. You have my pity.

Quote:
If that was the case, then these would not have been group nominations. They would have all been solo nominations
Except that these songs were sung by a GROUP. So of course they would be GROUP nominations, Durr Hurr Hurr. All those artist have their own INDIVIDUAL accolades for INDIVIDUAL work, something this Nate guy lacks.

Quote:
Yeah, look at artists such as Solja Boy. But that still does not take away from the fact that you were attempting to say that because you did not know him, he was an unsuccessful artist.
Actually a lot of people in this thread didn't know who he was.

Think about this logically for a second. You just stated above that you equate money with success. Now to make the most money you would need the largest audience to sell your product to, in this case his records. To do so requires that they know who you fucking are. So for a lot of people to not know who this guy is, you can extrapolate that a lot of people didn't buy his product so he was not successful. This is of course going by your own logic that Money=Success, which is just lulzy.

Quote:
Some people say Regulate, But others call it "Regulator" which is what is yelled out at the beginning of the song. Of course, you don't listen to rap music, so how would you know that?
I know because I have the power of the internet at my fingers. The song is listed as Regulate on the album, which is also called regulate. If you got some pet nickname, that's your business. I'm just telling you how it is.

Quote:
NO, I'm saying the same thing you have been saying this entire time. I do not listen to Rock Music. However, I know who Metallica is...
And thus my point is proven.

Quote:
but I do not know who Black Sabbath is. This does not mean that since I know who Metallica is, that they are more successful than Black Sabbath.
Actually it does.

Quote:
When did I resort to name-calling?
I called her "Tab", which is short for Tabris.
Shortening someone's name =/= an insult.
It's the "Go fuck yourself" that came after that is in question.

Quote:
Nice try, AMA.
Thanks

Last edited by ask me anything; 03-17-2011 at 06:33 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-16-2011)