Fandom Forums - View Single Post - RIP Nate Dogg
Thread: RIP Nate Dogg
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #43
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: RIP Nate Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Who is Black Sabbath?? I don't know who they are since I don't listen to rock, so they must not be successful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Now your just being childish to prove a point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
I was saying it to prove a point to AMA, Kael. Sorry for sounding blashphemous in the name of Metal.
Thanks for proving me right kid.

Quote:
I have heard of Black Sabbath, but the average person who does not listen to Rock Music hasn't.
So now you speak on behalf of humanity. Good to know. Next time I want to know what the "average" person thinks I know who to consult on the matter.

Quote:
Most people who haven't even heard Rock music know who Metallica is, however. But this does not mean that Metallica is any better as artists, nor more successful than Black Sabbath.
So everybody knows who Metallica is, but not Black Sabath (false assumption but lets go with it), yet Metallica isn't any more successful. Seems like in that scenario they would be.

Last edited by ask me anything; 03-16-2011 at 10:47 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-16-2011)