Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #15069
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

I would be answering the "why finish getting the degree" thing by saying that you'd do it to have a college degree. Doesn't matter in what, really. The point is so you get a piece of paper saying you've got a bachelors degree. That shit looks good on a resume, will usually net you a better starting salary, etc. Tons of people don't get jobs in the field they majored in. And that way you can more easily get a good job that will help pay for any additional schooling you aspire towards doing. Seems like a pretty rational approach to me. Probably what I would do in the scenario being discussed, honestly. Especially if I were to be switching a psychology major to something like astrophysics (Which is cool, I like space a fuckload too. Neato shit.). What's the back-up plan if NASA isn't hiring? Some stuff to think about, there.

But I don't really give a fuck, so whatever.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (03-27-2011)