Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 AM   #15086
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Your "advice" was unwanted and never asked for. Seriously, go back and read my posts again if you don't believe me, I never asked for advice I only answered a couple questions.

You try to instill your thoughts and beliefs onto everyone else, then proceed to belittle them when they disagree with you. You called me delusional because I want to do something I enjoy and have a very high chance for success in and not continue with something that will ultimately be a waste of time and money. You insulted me because I disagreed with you. You might say I do the same thing, but I do not. If I disagree with someone, it's one thing. If I feel the person is making a fool of themselves by providing information that is false, and has been declared false by multiple sources, but they are vehemently defending as truth, I will insult them for their stupidity. But I would never call someone delusional if they decide to pursue a direction that is different than what they originally were doing.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote