Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:44 AM   #15105
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
yea, i got the same shot as you right now genius and im alot younger.
As Trey said, age means nothing when it comes to NASA/SETI. The degree and knowledge are what they look for. A 40 year old Doctor of Physics would have a better chance than either of us at getting into NASA. Reason being is experience. That person would have had the opportunities to establish themselves in the field and gain further knowledge from theories and experiments beyond the classroom.

Quote:
probably better because you constanly make these stupid accusations ebcause of your poor reading comprehension like accusing me of saying you said you would get in with just a bachelors. seriously enver was said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
graduate undergard at 28 and you think nasa is going to hire you to study space and improve space travel.
Care to try again? I even shortened for you so you don't misinterpret your own post.

I'll say it again for you, "Undergrad" means "Bachelor's at the highest". If I were to start physics this coming fall (which I will), I would graduate at 28 with a bachelor's, as I've already completed 2 years worth of classes for my gen eds for the College of Arts and Sciences. This one statement, by you, says that you think I believe I would get into NASA with a Bachelor's, when I even pointed out that I would have to get a Doctorate to have any chance of getting into NASA.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote