Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #15113
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i didnt belittle you unitl you cursing, telling me to shut the hell up etc. i call you delusional because no one else has the balls to tell you that you sounds it. you are 25 year old psych major looking to change to physics, graduate undergard at 28 and you think nasa is going to hire you to study space and improve space travel. im a realist and that sounds delusional. sorry if thats too honest for you but it is
Quote:
i know you dont think that you can get in wiht a bachelors, i never said you thought that. im saying you are 25 year old psych major who wants to swithc to physics and work for nasa to study space and improve space travel. thats delusional if you think its realistically happening
Quote:
yea im sure he would be, he would be better off to have another degree in psych which he is only a few months away from getting if it doesnt work it which it wont. im sure nasa scouts people to work for them, has tons of people near genius working on things such as space travel, hes a 25 year old psych major
Quote:
you are 25 year old psych major looking to change to physics, graduate undergard at 28 and you think nasa is going to hire you to study space and improve space travel.im a realist and that sounds delusional. sorry if thats too honest for you but it is

NEVER DID I SAY YOU OR I THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET HIRED WITH A BACHELORS DEGREE ALONE,NEVER
I'm sure an employer would see his age as wisdom, even. I'd hire someone older and wiser than a hotshot right out of the gates. Also, there are people entering college at 25 for various reasons. My brother will be doing such because he is in the Marine Corps. Does this mean he will be a miserable failure all his life?

One more thing: Space shuttles are space travel. I'm sure NASA is always looking for ways to make them more safe and cost efficient. I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about some kind of transdimentional Star Trek space craft. Do yourself a favor and don't push ignorance down people's throat, especially if they didn't ask for it. <3

@Kael: Do what you feel would make you happy. : 3

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Nerox (03-28-2011), Numinous (03-28-2011)