Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #15139
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
a semester at his college is under 5k i believe he stated.
Minimum full time credits = just under $4900 per semester. That's not including lab fees and possible insurance (my psych practicum had an insurance charge on it).

Quote:
improving space travel is that out there. you would have to be extremely smart and probably studied astrophysics for a long time improve on what is arleady known.
You mean studying for say...a Doctorate? Wai- wait a minute, I think I already acknowledged that I'm planning on getting a Doctorate if I wanted to go to NASA.

Quote:
iwas extremely nice about it, all i did was say this is my advice on your situation and he responded by being an asshole.
I didn't ask for advice, YOU tried to cram it down my throat even after I said, numerous times, that I'm already switching majors and will not continue with psychology. It's a waste of my time and money at this point.

Quote:
his asshole response eventually lead to me being brutally honest
What asshole response? My asking about your "psych 101"? And calling me delusional is "brutally honest"? Man, you have shitty advising skills.

Quote:
im not sheltered i live in nyc, im not in some little town.
OH LAWDY WE GOTS ONE OF DEM CITY SLICKERS UP IN HURR!!! DEY SO SMART WID DERE REEDIN N SHIT!!

Seriously, get over yourself. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Quote:
i took a little over a year to get some experience in a bank which is hardly a waste of time in my opinion since i will be declaring my major in economics next semester and i aslo made connections withing the banking world.
Congrats for you? While you're working in a bank, I'm going to be making bank.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-28-2011)