Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #15197
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Narutard chat thread

My day was equally exciting, ACt. I woke up at 7:20 and too my dog to the bathroom. Then I brought her in, fed her and began getting ready for my day. After I was ready to walk out the door, I got on the computer and left 15 minutes later than usual. Realizing I didn't have anything for breakfast, I grabbed a couple Hawaiian rolls and a water and out I went! I struggled to bring my art supplies the half mile to my school. Some creepy garbage guys tried to talk to me. I went to Graphic Design and took a quiz and listened to my professor ramble. I was making jokes with my friend the whole time about how awkward my professor is. After that was over, we slipped out to go to Design II. I was going over what I'd have to do for my presentation when a professor saw what I was working on. We had a conversation on Armenian history and I scrapped my concept and started over, 15 minutes before I had to present. But, still, things are well. My friends at my table were all talking about how they were going to break up with their boyfriends and I was telling them they should if they're having all those doubts. And then Tristan and I walked to the parking garage. I drove home and ate some chicken. I watched some internet videos, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy and these shitty ABC Family dramas to laugh at sluts. Then I made some pork flavored with dill and ginger, which was great. Now I'm going to drink some diet root beer.

'Night Mibs. ;D

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-29-2011)