Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #15203
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Sorry for being a douche, guys. I'll pretend to care about all your boring shit, even if you post it more than once in different threads. I'll even state something supportive and use the discussion to talk about some boring shit about myself. That's standard protocol, correct?

There is also a difference is saying people should be posting for my personal amusement, compared to saying the forum isn't your live journal. Or not. lyke i woke up and sukked cockz sweet dreams milboro lololol
To quote Stewie - "I'm not here to fucking impress you".

I don't know who pissed in your cheerios this morning, but it's getting annoying. I know you aren't a total dick like you've been appearing to be this afternoon. But seriously, I had a great feeling about that interview and your pissing and moaning about it being boring is killing the vibe.

This thread is a random chat thread, like everything else in the Spam section. So I can post about my interview if I want. That's all I said about my day. You want to be pissy about it? Fine. But know that this a free forum after OH took it from the furfags and respect that freedom, the world doesn't revolve around you and your boredom.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote