Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:06 PM   #15208
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
To quote Stewie - "I'm not here to fucking impress you".

I don't know who pissed in your cheerios this morning, but it's getting annoying. I know you aren't a total dick like you've been appearing to be this afternoon. But seriously, I had a great feeling about that interview and your pissing and moaning about it being boring is killing the vibe.

This thread is a random chat thread, like everything else in the Spam section. So I can post about my interview if I want. That's all I said about my day. You want to be pissy about it? Fine. But know that this a free forum after OH took it from the furfags and respect that freedom, the world doesn't revolve around you and your boredom.
Hey, retard. I just said there is a difference in saying "hurr hurr I expect everyone to post for my personal amusement" and "Hey, forum isn't your diary, babydick." I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't post your stupid shit here. I'm saying it's stupid. Do you disagree? Should we all post boring shit about our lives all the time? Would that be awesome? Don't be a dumbass, man.

And boo hoo, killing the vibe. I just logged on and scrolled through a fuckload of shit about you changing your major or some shit. Not some stupid interview about becoming a cart jockey. And I'm pretty sure I read about that same shit about major changing in OH very recently. Why am I reading about this shit in multiple threads? It's not even remotely interesting. You want to keep talking about it? Fine. Have at it. I'm going to talk about how boring it is and how much of a fag you are being for posting about it in multiple places on the forum. Because it's a free forum. Respect that freedom, the world doesn't revolve around you and your boring life. Durr hurr.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote