View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #15219
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I messed up sending $8,000 I can only send $5,000 each time so somebody from work took $1,000 from there(I had them in $1,000 packs). The thing is I didn't even get training in that area (Money Gram) so everything I learned was from just watching the girls working there doing that. I didn't even know they had to fill a form(and some from that area neither). I don't even have a safe for those big transactions so when I left the post I fucked up... I'm $1,000 down from, they said that I could keep my job if I paid that. I said to them fuck that I ain't paying something I didn't steal I prefer to be broke than being $1,000 broke. So that's it.

I've wanted to leave but I won't quit my job so I just kept doing shit around till they fire me so I can have the unemployment money. But I did not wanted to be fired by doing something that stupid.
you were a teller manta? how exactly did you get down 1000$ im confused about that part. they usually have some type of internal investigation about something of thats substantial amount being missing. you might still get fired after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I carried out groceries for all kinds of people for 4 and a half years before I could move up to a cashier, ".
im confused did you actually carry bags out for 4 and a half years before getting promoted to cashier
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote