Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 07:55 PM   #15265
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
do you know how little 4-5k is when working over 2 years. its 200$ a month, thats less than 50$ a week. thats less than 2$ an hour if you work only 25 hours a week. you would be able to get a job payin 2$ an hr more with a college degree
You're still not getting it, so I'm giving up. You're too thick headed to understand what I'm saying. Just having a piece of paper that said I graduated college with a 4 yr degree doesn't automatically guarantee I'll be paid more than another person at a starting rate, especially when that 4 yr degree is useless in the job market. I wouldn't be able to do anything you are deluding yourself into thinking if I finish my bachelor's in psychology and try to find a job with that.

I've made up my mind about this. You can stop trying to talk me out of it. I'm not going to waste time and money on a degree that I won't be able to use to find a "higher paying job".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
im not trying to chang his mind, i dont like that he is saying it doesnt make sense.
Yes, you are. Or you would've stopped spouting this crap long ago. And I'm saying it doesn't make sense to continue with a degree that won't give me any advantage in the job market, just to continue with school. I'll say it once more for you: A Bachelor's in Psychology is USELESS as a job finding aide. It won't get me anything but into Graduate school, which I won't go to for Psychology so why would I continue something that has no use for me?

Last edited by kael03; 03-29-2011 at 07:58 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote