Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #15279
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Totally don't give a fuck about kael's personal situation. But to say a bachelor's degree in psychology is worthless is beyond retarded. It's not stupid to suggest having one wouldn't be a bad idea in this particular scenario. Not only is it definitely useful for getting a job despite whatever anyone erroneously thinks, but there is absolutely no guarantee that in this hypothetical situation one would finish off getting some other degree+. Shit happens. One might not be able to follow through with the primary plan and having something to fall back on isn't an idiotic thing by any stretch.

That said, thank Odin you're finally deciding to shut up, animufan. I dunno why you insist on lumping so much stupid into all your arguments all the time. I hate that I semi-agree with a tiny as fuck aspect of all the shit you said, because I think the fact that you said it with so much other stupid shit thrown in is what is making everyone completely shit on the entire thing. At least, that's what I hope is happening. Either way, just say "Do whatever you want, fag" or some shit next time and you'll come out of it looking a lot better.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote