Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #15294
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
The fuck? How'd we get to receiving a billion dollars? I'd buy up a nice and huge portion of Northern Ontario land with no roads, put a large fence around it, build a beautiful ranch that can run completely off the grid, with all that ecopower shit and well water and whatever, get a couple of horses for the wife and live quietly away from everyone and write books, essays and little internet posts that let everyone know they are stupid and I'm so much more awesome.

So, nearly like my current life, but with no responsibilities, huge wads of cash and kilometers away from everyone. When the world ends, I'd only know because you fools wouldn't talk a back to me.
It was a perfectly reasonable example of the stupidity of someone's statement, then everyone started talking about what they'd do with it. I would do pretty much the same as you.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-29-2011), kael03 (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011)