Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 10:21 PM   #15296
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Yeah, after thinking about it, space castle wouldn't be such a great idea. Because I'd have manservants shuttling supplies and shit to me all the time. Which they would probably have a pretty hard time doing when zombie apocalypse time comes. So I'd have to fly back down to earth to battle the undead hordes anyway. Would be better to just have an earth castle to use as my post-apocalyptic HQ that would be totally self-sufficient due to me stealing ACT's ecopower shit idea plus my own village with villagers growing crops and shit. Fuck yeah.

I would probably have my own METAL GEAR REX built, minus the nuclear warheads, which would be my main form of transportation.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU jaxon beat me to it. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-29-2011), manta (03-29-2011), Shrike (03-30-2011)