Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #408
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragon Age 2, Titan Quest and all things related

Finally beat DA2.

Spoilers:

Holy shit. First off, what the fuck. My mom getting turned into a goddamn weird flesh puppet thing. Wasn't expecting that. Then goddamn anders blows up the church with some blood and feces. Actually don't even remember what the other ingredients where except for the feces. I thought that was actually pretty awesome, so I let him stick around. Sided with the mages because you'd have to be a massive fucking dick to side with the templars. Slaughter the fuck out of shit, being a goddamn hero, and all of a sudden mage leader dude goes apeshit for no reason at all. So I ruin his shit, hard. Oh, and then fenris dude originally sided with the templars, but I was like "Dude..." and he's all like "Eh, I changed my mind. Helping the hero instead." Everyone else had my back right off the bat, because they're not douches. Fucking sister is so hawt. Had her, anders, and meryl plus myself and that was seriously fucking god mode shit right there. Fucking mages. Fucking templar leader had a goddamn idol sword, what a stupid idea on her part. She sucked, got her shit stomped, figuratively (Mage leader got his shit stomped literally.). And at the end dwarf dude is all like "I dunno where the champion is lololol" and I saw that chick from DA origins, I think, and end. Oh, and alister got pretty fat, or some shit. Best part of the game was heroically dueling aristok.

Overall, I'll probably be checking with Jaxon before I make any future game purchases.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-05-2011), Servo (04-05-2011)