Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #9757
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
well your honest belief in most cases is extremely delusional, you are seriously clueless is most arguements specially if sasuke is brought up.
i already showed you that genin lee would take down kurenai with out her genjutsu ability and im pretty sure everyone would agree. this was shown so that you would stop wiht this genin abilities arent good enough to win against a jounin because neji would counter her genjutsu most likely with whats been shown in the manga so it would be the same scenario of her with out genjutsu. on top of that lee at that time was saving the gates to fight neji so he could possiblly beat him. thats how strong he is. hes not just a genin, hes the hyuugas genius. whats the difference what rank, you think a genin naruto cant beat a jounin becuase hes a genin? thats all you say is hes a genin so he cant win, you dont have any good arguements at all, its not even worth responding.
I'm a realist Sasuke at that time woulda got assraped by every Jounin I've seen. Additionally look at the entire situation, and think about the entirety of it. At that time Sasuke had just got bitten by Oro, couldn't control the CS, and his power fluctuated like crazy because he just got it. He didn't have a real measure of control until he hooked up with the Sound Nin. So in the set situation of Sasuke during that time would perished to Kakashi, Asuma, Gai, Kurenai, Baki, Yamato, should I continue this list? The thing you're not putting into account also is this, beyond Kakashi learning Kamui, what new techs has these 'sorry', and 'beatable' Jounins learned that weve known about, NOTHING. So for example during the Chuunin Exams when Gai jumped down to save Rock, he had THE SAME ABILITIES HE USED TO TAKE KISAME APART AT THAT TIME. Now please don't add to the story and say he went on a pilgramage somewhere by himself outside of the manga since that time and did some heave training on his own. So be reasonable, 'Gaara was tired, thats why Gai could smack away his attack', go back to the manga watch Gai take Kisame apart, look at yourself in the mirror, and ask yourself the possibilites of a Genin defeating a Jounin. Don't go off on a tangent with your imagination, and what you wish were true, stick to whats in ink.

KISHI GAVE KURENAI GENJUTSU ABILITIES ON PAR WITH ITACHI, WHY WOULD I TALK TO YOU ABOUT AN IMAGINARY BATTLE IN WHICH YOU NEGATE WHAT THE AUTHOR CREATED. WHY NOT GIVE LEE A BIJUU WHILE YOUR AT IT AND AT LEAST A RINNENGAN THEN, NOW ASK THE DUMB ASSED QUESTION, 'WHO'D WIN'. ANSWER THE CHARACTER YOU RIGGED TO WIN IN THE FIRST PLACE. THESE ARE YOUR FANTASIES, FANTASIES HAVE NO PLACE IN BATTLES HERE.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-07-2011 at 09:48 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (04-07-2011)