Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #9759
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

We don't know all of Kurenai's abilities, but she is probably strong (since she is a jounin). I think she would win against chuunin exam Neji because Neji was very unstable at that time and he would probably make a mistake of underestimating Kurenai, but Neji from the rescue Sasuke arc would win because he was more mature then.
This is all going on the assumption Neji would be good at defending against genjutsu.
In first case Neji would defend against a couple of genjutsus and then get all arrogant about byakugan thinking he will beat Kurenai with just his foot. Then Kurenai would win because she has other skills as well since she is a jounin and probably knows how to counter byakugan somehow. The other case is where Neji is mature enough not to underestimate her and keeps his guard up so he deflects all her attacks and wins.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote