Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #9766
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Itachi even without sharingan is faster at casting genjutsu than Kurenai, his finger genjutsu didn't require hand seals and he casted a two layer genjutsu on Naruto while fighting Kakashi at the same time.
Why are you rejects always trying to argue a point when there isn't one to be made? It's really fucking simple skill has nothing to do with things like strength or speed. Like really now do you dumbarses even know what the word skill even means? Kurenai's genjutsu is done by executing different hand signs while Itachi's are executed through the eyes or fingers. A different form of execution doesn't equate to greater skill.

Quote:
Itachi's hand seal speed is faster anyway so even for genjutsu that requires hand seals Itachi would be the one to cast the genjutsu faster if we assume Kurenai and Itachi have the same genjutsu knowledge.
What part of speed has nothing to do with actual skill don't you understand? I swear the retards on this forum can be fucking annoying at times.

Quote:
With sharingan, it gives the extra advantage to Itachi because he can cast more genjutsus without hand seals and it gives him a defense against genjutsu.
Guess you failed to grasp the concept of my analogy. I pointed all of this out already moron.

Quote:
Lastly, Itachi is probably smarter than Kurenai and that gives him an advantage in a genjutsu battle because it affects the way the genjutsu is used.
How do you know if Itachi is smarter than Kurenai? I mean really now how do you know this? How does this even relate to what I was referring to in my post? You sound like fucking KYF right now.

Quote:
So, Itachi without sharingan vs Kurenai in a purely genjutsu battle, winner is Itachi.
& you know this how? Last time I checked Itachi used his sharingan to reverse the genjutsu he was caught in by Kurenai. Without the Sharingan how exactly is he supposed to reverse it?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-07-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-07-2011), kael03 (04-07-2011), Lightning (04-07-2011), Wolverine (04-07-2011)