Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #9777
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's really fucking simple skill has nothing to do with things like strength or speed. Like really now do you dumbarses even know what the word skill even means? Kurenai's genjutsu is done by executing different hand signs while Itachi's are executed through the eyes or fingers. A different form of execution doesn't equate to greater skill.
Lol, if someone does the same thing faster than you than he is more skillful, how is that debatable? You think it's the same thing if Itachi casts his genjutsu in half a second and Kurenai needs a whole second to do it. Well, it's not the same, it means Itachi is actually more skillful at casting genjutsu than Kurenai.
I could use an analogy from real life here, but there are too many of them. Just think of something you're good at and imagine there's a guy who does the same thing two times faster. You should say that he is more skillful because it takes more skill to perform something fast than it does to do it slow. It's harder to be precise for the guy that is doing things faster and that takes skill.
Quote:
What part of speed has nothing to do with actual skill don't you understand? I swear the retards on this forum can be fucking annoying at times.
What part of it takes skill to do something fast you don't understand.

Quote:
How do you know if Itachi is smarter than Kurenai? I mean really now how do you know this? How does this even relate to what I was referring to in my post? You sound like fucking KYF right now.
How do I know...how about the fact Itachi can plan far ahead in his fights and is never caught off guard. Kurenai can also probably do some good thinking, but Itachi is one of the smartest characters in manga. He was playing Madara, Konoha, playing with Sasuke so he can defeat Orochimaru plus attack Madara through Sasuke. Put a fail safe in Naruto in case Sasuke gets corrupted by Madara. That is some serious planning ahead.
And how it does relate, well a smarter person will use genjutsu more efficiently.
Quote:
& you know this how? Last time I checked Itachi used his sharingan to reverse the genjutsu he was caught in by Kurenai. Without the Sharingan how exactly is he supposed to reverse it?
Kurenai got free by biting her lip lmao. I think Itachi could break free out of that genjutsu without sharingan since he is so good at using genjutsu so that means he has experience. On the other hand Kurenai would be in his genjutsu before she does those hand seals if Itachi is seriously fighting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Its funny how people are bashing Kurenai's use of genjutsu when her only example is against the fucking genjutsu god of this manga.
So now he is a god of genjutsu, well we all know that. I am not saying Kurenai is weak, it's just that you guys were comparing Michael Jordan with a decent basketball player here. You were comparing Micheal Schumaher with some guy that also drives formula one. You were comparing Maradona to a decent football player. And so on.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote