Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 48÷2(9+3) = D'awww
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #86
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 48÷2(9+3) = ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
I am still not convinced that Rebbecca Black's 'Friday' is for real. I think it might be some sort of lame prank.
Or it's a case of an audacious gambit: the song wouldn't even get a millionth of the attention it's getting if it wasn't so goddamn stupid.

Rebbecca Black can't sing for shit, she's not a looker and the budget for the music video was considerably low, so if she was to release a proper song, nobody outside of her birth town would even know who the hell she was, but with the current anathema of the musical genre, now she's 22nd in the Social Billboard Top 50 (when last week she was 12nd), right above huge celebrities of the mainstream scenario like Usher, Linkin Park, Beyoncé, etc.

I guarantee you, Rebbecca Black will apply the "appeal to the lowest common denominator and ride the negative wave" formula as long as she can and get the sweet green. I mean, just look at the Billboard Top 100 Songs and you can count with your fingers the amount of songs that don't use that formula.

Edit: but nonetheless I agree with Mal. More tits are always welcome :P

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 04-10-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (04-10-2011), kluang (04-10-2011), Mal (04-10-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-10-2011)