Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 48÷2(9+3) = D'awww
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #140
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 48÷2(9+3) = ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ kael: I don't know if Psychology has lab classes, but you better enjoy those new Physics and Chemistry lab classes. Pro tip: always come prepared with good cheats for the reports, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

But so little lab classes? I had a ton of them: the chemistry side has Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Analytic Chemistry, Food and Nutrition Chemistry, Biochemistry & Biophysics, Bioniorganic Chemistry & Quimiobiophysics; the biology side has Animal Physiology, Plant Physiology, Histology, Animal Physiology & Biophysics, Microbiology, Toxicology, Molecular Biology.

Good thing I like labs, or else I'd go nuts.
Only 2 of my classes in Psychology have a lab. Concepts of Behavior Analysis has a rat lab involving the Skinner box and I consider my Practicum a lab because I'll be working with an autistic child 5 days a week for 2 hours a day.

But for physics, I counted 5 labs, one of which is titled "Advanced Lab". The other classes seem to be just theory and equations. I don't know if they have a lab, or are a lab in and of themselves. And those classes I listed are just for a Bachelor's. I have no clue what I'm looking at for Graduate School lab work other than a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
But, I don't have to take it since I'm going(hopefully) into Computer Science.
You have to take a shitload of math classes for that. At my school you need Calc 1 and 2, Discrete Structures, Elementary Linear Algebra, and Statistical Methods for a Bachelors in General Computer Sciences.

Last edited by kael03; 04-10-2011 at 07:26 PM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (04-10-2011), Numinous (04-10-2011)