Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #503
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Dragon Age 2, Titan Quest and all things related

^ Have you tried any of the mods for Rome or Medieval? I heard there was a Lord of the Rings one. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
How far along are you in Bioshock? I still need to finished that as well.
I honestly can't remember, I had to restart it so I think I just got my fire plasmid thing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
The croc level in and of itself was fine. I just couldn't believe that was it. From the elevator scene with him, and hearing his craggly voice echo down the corridors. After collecting the spores, and I kaboomed him into the fecile river, I fully expected him to pop back out while I was trying to exit, pissed off and ready to rumble.. I dont know it just seemed like a waste of an otherwise perfect setup.
Yeah, was expecting some kind of cool water fight where you could use the detective mode to see him swimming under and try to dodge attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I got Rome Total War, its freaking awesome doing the formations and shit, makes me want to read The Art of War. So far got a few battles with the enemy running away yess fear my cunning might motherfuckers!!! I still don't know how to play it that well though, I don't know the full mechanics, have to find the manual.
Yeah I wanted to start off with Rome a bit later on, it's about £5 on Steam and then get Medieval 2 like Tzu said and then move on to Empire or Shogun 2, but probably during the summer after I've completed some more games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
"kinda long" is a complete understatement.
Pfffffft, Mass Effect has nothing on my Pokemon play time.

Last edited by Demi-God; 04-12-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote