Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 48÷2(9+3) = D'awww
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:47 AM   #284
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 48÷2(9+3) = ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
I think that was WHY it got that big viewership. People understood about 3/4 what was going on, but they thought that the other parts were part of this 'mystery'.
Well, I guess that the whole "mystery" hook made people overlook the glaring plot holes and otherwise clunky plot, but unfortunately that didn't work for me.

Also the final episode bombed in Portugal, due to the stupid decision of making a simultaneous cast with the US (and since there's a thing called timezone difference, everybody was at work or school when it came on TV) and the additional stupid move of placing the first rerun of that episode when the national soccer team was playing (in other words, only an handful saw the episode). When they tried a second rerun, nobody cared anymore because the ending was spoiled (and since the ending was a letdown, the more reasons not to watch).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2011)