Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto536 predictions/spoilers
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

Here I'm at a loss, Naruto still has the ability to be talked down. If not though as Veng pointed out he has this piece of paper in his mouth, it may be his destination. Or he may be taking a message to the Kages not on the battlefield, and also tell them 'I'm about to let my Swag out, you're not stopping me, bye'.

At that point I don't know where he'd specifically go. If the situations like some has said that Naruto & KB 'couldn't be found, or by Zetsu because he wasn't on the ground', then the mood then changes. He'd be on the ground, and trackable by Zetsu/Madara. I know he's fast with his Sage Mode but with so many battles going on, while he's going through his emotional exchanges with friends and sensei's on the battlefield, looking for Madara he's vunerable. Madara could swoop in with the quicks to take him. Then a KB move to jump in front of Naruto so he's warped instead of Naruto, seems Kishi like...gay.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote