Old 04-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #550
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dragon Age 2, Titan Quest and all things related

<--- not the biggest wii fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Yeah just wait for the summer, last year they had some amazing stuff.

Also, Wii 2.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...d-at-e3-report
The blatant exclamation of "its not a gimmick" is a tad worrisome. Ill have to wait and see how this develops before I show to much interest. The first bit of good news I would like to here is that the backward compatibility extends to the GC, but I know thats wishful thinking. I will keep hopes up that this new system may restore my faith in the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Supposedly Nintendo's won the 7th gen console war, after releasing their system last of the generation, and they're the first to release a new system >_>
Wii sales have dropped considerably , and the used game market is saturated with them so much you can find the console for cheaper then single new games in somne instances. that may be the big reason for this sudden push, but I would have thought that the 3ds could have staved off the necessity.

edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm hesitant about their claims that the Wii 2 will be significantly more powerful than the ps3, considering we still haven't seen the most of what the ps3 can do.
This. We are still a good while off from developers pushing the ps3 hardware to its highest potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Yo anybody seen Mortal Kombat Legacy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s6Ui...layer_embedded
This is pretty awesome. I remember when this was suppose to be a movie. A director who wanted the project, shot footage and posted a trailer, in the hopes of enticing investors into footing the bill for a feature film. Thought the whole thing fell apart... Glad they got enough to at least run the mini series, and by the looks of it, with most of the same actors. Because of that I expect the scenes that were shown in the trailer to pop up in the series at some point. Can check out the original trailer here.

Last edited by Axiom; 04-14-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2011)