Fandom Forums - View Single Post - hi everyone
Thread: hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #39
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hi everyone

Wut? Oh, I uhhhh...probably just left my computer unattended and someone else used it to make an account on a naruto hentai site, using the same username I use here, to request hardcore naruto hentai and post comments on multiple different occasions. But if that was me, I totally don't recall any of it. >_>

Also, the one that was requested by ninjalostboy95 was naruto and that one kage chick that isn't the blonde with massive tits. And I saw another request being discussed by him with naruto and that chick that banged the dude with the beard and brass knuckle blade things, saying something about how he has been waiting weeks for it or some shit. What do the requests have in common? Naruto being in them. HMMMMM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlb's hentai site
ninjalostboy95 says:
June 30, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Naruto X Kurenai doggystyle called “Learning Genjutsu” please I’ve waited 7 weeks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by comment about naruto banging some other village chick leader
ninjalostboy95 says:
September 29, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Yes, thanx Rex. I love the pic. Well done I must say. Can’t wait for colored version
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
LonelyNinja (04-30-2011), Mal (04-28-2011)