Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto538 predictions/spoilers
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto538 predictions/spoilers

Ok here's my prediction (following the trend chapter 537 set):

Naruto chp 538

Madara: "Looks like I can finally complete my plan with the use of Kin and gin chakra. The Hachibi tentacle normally wouldn't be enough but I have found a way around it. Tonight I complete the moon eye plan!"
RM Naruto: "Not so fast!"
Madara: "You!? How did you find me?!"
RM Naruto: "I can feel the strong emotions with the use of my new improved kyuubi mode!"
Madara: "No matter, you will not stand in the way of the true peace!"
Killerbee: "Woa, you're faster than me. Wait till I catch my breath!"
Madara: "You fools! I've meant to spare you but since you've come to stop me you leave me no choice!"
Naruto: "I'll never forget what you've done for me, Killerbee!"
Sasuke enters
Sasuke: "Naruto!"
Naruto:"Sasuke!"
Sasuke: "So you've killed Madara. You have spared me the effort."
Naruto: "I've done it to protect the shinobi world Sasuke!"
Sasuke: "I just finished killing Kabuto myself!"
Naruto: "Then both Madara...and Kabuto..are dead."
Sasuke: "Brilliant as always. That leaves only one more thing."
Naruto: "If you still want to go against Konoha, I have to stop you!"
Sasuke: "So be it!"
Cut to grown up Konohamaru.

Konohamaru: "And that is the story about Naruto and Sasuke. It is said that even now, when the stormy clouds gather and lightning starts to dance, their spirits still fight against one another."

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (05-03-2011), Bazooka_Joe (05-02-2011), Ero-Sage (05-03-2011), Gakure (05-04-2011), jericho Uzimaki (05-01-2011), jts105 (05-01-2011), killerrabbit9 (05-02-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-01-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-01-2011), thegodfather2450 (05-02-2011), Vengeance (05-01-2011), Wolverine (05-02-2011)