Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto538 predictions/spoilers
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #10
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto538 predictions/spoilers

I would like it for Kishi to actually write a decent fight chapter for a side character. A real fight with twists and turn overs, not just a character doing couple of moves. Like Neji vs Kidoumaru in part one, Shika vs Tayuya and so on. These war arc fights are not supposed to be one on one so I guess it's reasonable every character only does a couple of moves and that's it. But I really want to see a side character get a proper fight. We saw nothing so far, only some brief moves and a lot of stuff happened off panel. Chouji's big moment felt forced and unnecessary, plus it mostly happened off panel. Why did you fuck it up Kishi? It would have been way better if Chouji went butterfly mode after Madara came with his big statue summon so he can fight it giant a giant. That would have been significant and would make Chouji more badass. Also Chouji vs big statue wouldn't be done in two panels but in at least couple of pages. Kishi, why can't you do something like that? Everything looks rushed now because it's obvious you are rushing it so it doesn't feel right. You are not allowing any character to shine because you are not giving enough time and attention to any character. I would rather see Ino get a two chapter fight against Fuu then this whole arc.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote