Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #23
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
A) what would an autopsy give you?
Relatively to the US report, very little, but it's just polite to give international entities something to work on, either for confirmation or other purposes.

Quote:
B) they did go to Afghanistan for positive identification because I believe it was the country with the most recent documents on him.
Again, I'm not doubting Osama's death, nor I'm diminishing of its importance. I only find odd the procedures done.

Quote:
C) nothing will stop people from building a shrine, but I think you can agree that his actual body/bones/burial site would have much greater impact on followers who look to make him a martyr. However, one thing that will slow them is the fact that it'll probably be easier to seize any assets he was drawing on. There's reason enough to take him out/fake it.
Yes, I agree.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote