Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #41
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
That is a good point; however, I'm sure the only nations/organizations who are going to call the operation into question (as in denial, conspiracy, violation of Geneva Convention) are Muslim extremists or anti-West. Could you imagine France, England, or Canada seriously doubting any details about this operation? Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea, on the other hand, can kiss my ass if they ask too many questions.
Hey, we stopped our supposed Al Qaeda-linked terror plot. No biggy - Bin Laden wasn't that great.

However, I just heard a member of Team Six regretfully tell the truth about the whole body disposal at sea... they were helicoptering the body in for a full autopsy, but someone forgot to strap him in and... whoops. The official quote was "hey, he was dead! we didn't think he was going anywhere... it's not like it was weekend at bernies!"
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2011), Numinous (05-02-2011)