Re: Games and all things related
Portal 2 is very, very good. I've come to the conclusion that 80% of both game's difficulty comes from whether you are able to actually notice parts of the environment, and the other 20% is timing and finesse.
The ending was freaking hilarious.
What's probably made this especially awesome though is that I can go ahead and read the Tropes now that there aren't any spoilers to be had. Every single clever part of the game pretty much mapped out. In addition, the theories and such surrounding the endgame and GLaDOS are really interesting (and depressing as all fucking hell in some cases).
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.