View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #51
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
I'm an Atheist. I find you quoting scripture as an argument for the existence of "God" laughably pathetic and ill-conceived. Have fun with the Rapture today.
First of all, I quoted no scripture to explain the existence of God. I did to tell people not to try to understand this mystery with common knowledge. That's all I did.

By the way, no true christian believed this rapture thing cos we know from Jesus' own words that only the God Almighty knows that particular time. Hit Matt 24:36. It will explain the rest. Camping is no true christian, ignoring the Word like that. Get it at the back of ur minds, THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN.

Quote:
So you're basically wasting your time, since we have our minds made up, and you admit you lack the ability to change our opinions.
Exactly. As long as u keep to ur 'common knowledge and logic', no one can help u. All I can do for u is to pray for a change of heart to even listen and then u go make ur decision.

Quote:
For me, if you can give a logical argument about how God does his miracle, then yeah I'd totally believe in him.............
I stopped right there. 'logical argument'? See what am talking abt. I will be wasting my time since u want it 'LOGICAL', which it isn't.

I've had this argument b4 with Mibz, Mal, ACT and Num.

Quote:
Perhaps before you start preaching to us, you should understand your own bible a bit.

Romans 14:1-13
As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...
Hahaha, u make me laugh. U are not even in the faith to begin with.

Quote:
Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

tl;dr, Quit preaching and get your own life in order. Also quit pestering people in book stores. I grew up in a very chritian household, and it pains me greatly when I hear guys at Books-A-Million trying to out-preach one another, and neither has any idea what they're talking about. It almost makes me want to go up to them and say "You're doing it wrong"
Am no saint, not perfect, never said I was. Being a born-again xtian doesnt mean u are a saint. Xtians do wrong, they sin, are fallible, and that is a fact. If u are ready to criticize someone, check to see if u deserve the same critcism. That's what the message is abt.

So if someone does something wrong(xtian or not), we shd overlook it. NO. Jesus' statement is against the kind of HYPOCRITICAL, JUDGMENTAL attitude that tears down others in order to build oneself up(look holy). It is for as to be 'discerning' rather than 'nagative'

A good example is Harold Camping. What he did was wrong and Jesus said to expose such people(Matt 7:15-23)and trust God to be the final Judge(I cor 4:3-5)

Quote:
I'm atheist by the way, but I still know my stuff, and have actually read the ENTIRE bible. If you want to get into some debate over this shit, then just quote a passage, and I'll quote 5 more that completely contradict that shit.....because it does.
See how u are using the same bible u dont trust to try prove ur points. As for 5 more quotes, I will be waiting for them.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (07-10-2012)