Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #16024
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Well - Since I only have 9 months left to finish my education as a chef, including 2 terms of school, each 10 weeks length, making 5 months of schooltime, it is difficult for me to find any place, that want's me as an employee. Because I have such short time left, nobody really wants me, and therefor I basically have to stay here. It is only until march 2012, and I start school late october. So, I don't have that much to worry about. Only problem is the owner, who appears to like firing ppl. just for the fun of it. All I have to show him is the papers related to the surgery, and all should be fine. Still, with him, you never know. So I am quite nervous.
Do you have a car? If you can get your boss to get you into contact with the Hell's Angels you can deliver drugs for them. It basically consists of:

Park your car at the designated location for a set time.
Drive to another location and leave it parked there for another set length of time.
Drugs are all loaded and unloaded, and you are paid without any direct interaction.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-24-2011), Tabris (05-25-2011)