Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers

One way or another, it's gonna be a chap of talking then a 2 panel retarded curbstomp as Naruto continues on his way totally unperturbed. Whether it will be tolerable largely depends on one factor:

is Naruto's speech terrifically gay?

Because hot damn. This one could be awful. This incoming Talk no Jutsu could hit a new low for this series, and that's incredible. This will happen without fail if the focus of Naruto's speech is Sasuke. Without fail. If he sits there trying to convince Raikage (whose name is either A or Ē. E is not a correct romanization) and Tsunade that he needs to go save his beloved Sasuke, all shit will go down.

Now here's where, if Kishi weren't an awful, awful writer, he could actually save this. If Naruto focuses on everything, everyone that isn't Sasuke, Kishi has a chance. If he argues that the reason he has to go onward is for his friends and the people he has sworn to protect, holy shit that would almost not suck. If he makes a case to Rai and Tsunade about the duty they hold to protect their people, rather than "I haz to save him cuz I haz bond wif him!!!", Kishi could save this next chapter.