Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Damon Fowler, Highschool Graduation Prayer and the First Ammendment
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #14
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Damon Fowler, Highschool Graduation Prayer and the First Ammendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, what exactly is so wrong with someone praying. People are getting bent out of shape over nothing. I can't see how the mentioning of GOD can be so fucking offensive to anyone. I'm an atheist, and it doesn't bother me in the least. I wonder if they had instead decided to pray to a BANANA, if people would be acting different. Let's see:

better?
Figures you would pray to a banana, you fruit. = p

The point is there shouldn't be goddamn prayers in US public schools.

Edit: Actually, goddamn. Looks like this school has a goddamn Bible study course, for fuck's sake. And it should be noted that this kid has pretty massive balls to go "Hey, fuck this shit" in what seems to be a hardcore christian community. They can pray before graduation, after graduation, or to themselves during that moment of silence. There shouldn't be prayer in public schools, period. If they're going to pray then everyone should have an equal chance to stand up on stage and lead a prayer for whatever god or religion they believe in, not just christfags. For some reason, I highly doubt these cockmonglers would be fine and dandy with a kid going up and leading a, oh I dunno, satanist prayer. They didn't offer any Hindus or Islamists to come up on stage. Etc. They'd be the first to bitch up a massive whine-fest if people started doing that. And anyone who isn't a complete retard knows it. Seriously, what a bunch of douchebags to do that spiteful shit because one kid had more balls than all those pussy sheep combined.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Nerox (06-01-2011), Numinous (06-01-2011), Sensei-Q (06-03-2011)