Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #1066
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Leonin View Post
had a thought.

I rather Naruto gain power or surpass his Dad and Mom and even Sasuke with only HIS natural self. I don't mind Sage Mode, but RS is a no go for me. If it was a thing he had in emergencies say AFTER all his chakra is gone, that would be fine.

I just miss the under dog that had as much to prove to himself as he did to others, more even. He worked hard and never gave up. I rather he learned FTG and just improved or put his own twist on it would be more Naruto-ish IMO.

Him surpassing him with RS is not as impressive. Especially since the stuff that gives him RS is in limited supply. So basically he will surpass his dad for a short time? That sucks. He should have utilized that new training method to improve his strength and speed(not to mention intelligence).

Anyone can train to improve their speed, hell I would have taken a page from Lee for that one. 1000 clones wearing weights for a week, imagine the effect once they all dispersed?!

anyway bottom line i rather have the hard working Naruto back w/ Sage mode.
Wut? How would Naruto use it after all his chakra were gone. It's his chakra that's needed to trade with the fox to begin with. If he were to try going RS mode without chakra, he would die, and the fox would be released and run amok. You need to think things out a bit more.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (06-11-2011)