Fandom Forums - View Single Post - fairytail 238
Thread: fairytail 238
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:46 AM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: fairytail 238

Well, to be fair - I don't think it was an actual black hole, rather just a concentration of his gravity magic. Still, Gildartz being able to break physical magic... that's kinda odd. Not sure I truly understand his powers at all. But whatever. Felt like a "moving on" chapter. Not exactly fun. Would rather have seen one chapter each for the conclusion of the fights.

I did enjoy mask guy using Elfman's unconscious body to surprise attack. "A man must be able to win even if he's lost. Like a man!"

Ultear seems to be the running big baddy now. I'm betting she gets away and Ezra will end up going to Gerard to learn more before we finish this whole thing with Zeref. In between we'd probably have things with Laxus, Natsu and the other dragon dude (because, what did happen to the dragons... I thought that was going to be a more prominent story) and maybe one or two other minor stories.

Hades will fall before then, though I wonder if it really will be Gray who does it. I kinda hope so because that would be an awesome power up for him... although, after the failure of Fairy Glitter, you'd think card chick would come into play once more. Ah well, we'll see and we'll keep reading if only for pictures of Ezra resting on the ground, propped up by her massive magumbos.

By the way, is it a bad thing that I can't remember half of the character's names? Can't even bring myself to google.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-12-2011)