Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #1069
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I was under the assumption that muscle memory and body conditioning is not something that can be transferred through clones...
What are you talking about? Nobody said anything even remotely related to muscle memory or body conditioning.

King Leonin said he doesn't like Naruto using RS mode, and that he'd prefer if he only used it if he had no other choice. His specific words were "After Naruto used up all his Chakra".

I was just explaining that it's takes chakra to trade with the fox for it's chakra. So if Naruto doesn't have any chakra he can't use RS mode anyway. What's more, it was explained that once the fox has used up all naruto's chakra, he'll take over his body and be set free. Therefore going RS mode is not only impossible with no chakra, but even trying to do it will kill him. What's so hard to understand about that?

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote