Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #1073
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
What are you talking about? Nobody said anything even remotely related to muscle memory or body conditioning.

King Leonin said he doesn't like Naruto using RS mode, and that he'd prefer if he only used it if he had no other choice. His specific words were "After Naruto used up all his Chakra".

I was just explaining that it's takes chakra to trade with the fox for it's chakra. So if Naruto doesn't have any chakra he can't use RS mode anyway. What's more, it was explained that once the fox has used up all naruto's chakra, he'll take over his body and be set free. Therefore going RS mode is not only impossible with no chakra, but even trying to do it will kill him. What's so hard to understand about that?
Erm... would you believe me if I said I ended up multi-quoting a single post which turned out to be the wrong one??

My reference was to his other post which said he could use clones to increase his speed, which I then countered by saying that muscle memory and development has to be done in person and not through clones. Only chakra oriented stuff works with clones...

Last edited by Wolverine; 06-12-2011 at 06:30 AM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-12-2011)