Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #13797
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
A ton of my teenage friends are posting "[<3]RIP Ryan Dunn [<3]," even people that I am pretty sure haven't seen Jackass.

Though I don't think they are sure yet, he was probably drunk driving. Good thing he didn't hit someone else.

I mean, yeah, a guy died. It is sad, but there the amount of cocksucking that is done for celebrities, especially for a guy who was famous for acting like a retard on camera, makes me want to puke. I mean, the media practically wants you to feel like you are part of the guys family, like you have known him for life. It is ridiculous. Doesn't the world have something else to do other than collectively weep for one dead celebrity?
What's new to that? Also, you practically did know them - at least one side to them. If you loved that side, you loved that guy/girl. If you loved them, it's too bad to see them go. What's strange to that?

@Bold - Nope. People love to meddle into other peoples business just as like they like others to see them 'grieving', so that they can just talk about that in their mostly empty lives. He will be forgotten quite fast just like most others celebs.

The man lived like a jackass and died like one. I have watched Jackass since I was a kid basically, and the whole cast really grew on me, and when I read that that Dunn died, I was like "eh, too bad man". Dunno why such things bother you. Who gives a fuck, let them 'weep' like morons, and let me honor him with my RIP if I want to.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-23-2011)