Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #1115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
no, im implying that tobi is responsible for nagato obtaining RG i could care less how he did it, just that he did.

umm this is where you fuck up, uzumaki doesnt have strong body and strong eyes, tobi did whatever he did to cause the rinnegan to surface again, nobody had rinnegan for 1000s of years, too the point that it became a myth. Why do uchiha have to be equal to uzumakis, it seems your theory is based on trying to reason how the uchiha could be equal too uzumaki, heres a hint, theyre both dead as fuck. seriously this story has enough holes.

The thing is, it is. not only do you make things up, and not have all the facts, you assume shit as cannon before we as readers even know the truth, like RG being far more powerful than SG, im sorry, weve yet to see the EMS. and even if it is stronger, your trying to explain something nobody cares about, by stating stupid shit like senju used to be uchiha, when their are 1000 different ways you could have gone about it.

im done, its a stupid theory, but i expect nothing more from you, kyf.
1. Then why do u argue about my interpritation of tobi statement. He said "I was the one to give him the RG" is very ambiguous. However, we can deduce the fact that Jman said the RG appears in time of war and great strife in the world. And the fact it took an emotional response due to the war spilling into nagatos house causing his parents death to awaken the RG in the first place too.
Its easy to deduce that tobi was most likely referring to giving nagato the RG by causing him such great pain and its development from even more great pain due to the war (his dog dying next, starving and even losing his best friend yahiko). All wouldve been tobis doing because he probably started the war in the first place. Dont u remember what tobi said to sasuke when he first met itachi..(tobi wanting to rekindle the flames of war)http://www.mangareader.net/93-405-8/...apter-400.html
Most likely, tobi couldve been responsible for every major war so far in order to draw out the RG and EMS (assuming tobi really isnt madara, but the uchiha ancestor, RS's son himself.)

2.Yes they do, Naruto is an Uzumaki and has a huge chakra level and a strong body as well did his mom and probably mito. Well and of course nagato with his bijuu like chakra level too. However, like the uchiha, nagato uzumaki awakened the full power doujutsu Rinn'egan, while madara managed to awaken and attain the Eteral mangekyou SG.
So yes, the uzumaki have strong bodies like the senju, but like hashirama theres only a few that attain such a level in each clan.

Senju:hashirama, (possibly minato because he had huge power).
Uzumaki: nagato, naruto and kushina.
Uchiha: sasuke, itachi, izuna and madara.

However, nagato and madara are the only two to attain the full power theyre ancestors once had. Yet, madara only had godly doujutsu power like nagato, but not godly chakra level and stamina.
So, why doesnt the uchiha get a powerful body and eyes like the uzumaki? Clearly the uchiha ancestor is missing that part for some reason which is where the senju come in. Why else would tobi be combining hashis top level senju body to power his SG if the EMS is already so powerful? We already know the EMS combines two MS's together which even increases the power of the body (just as the mastery of sasukes MS with sasanoo sent his chakra level and stamina through the roof. So sasukes physical chakra should be double even that once the EMS power is fully integrated)

3. My facts straight!?! Are u joking? U and half of this forum still think the RG=SG through evolution which was proved wrong the moment we saw the sage using both as equally opposite powers for his Izanagi in tobi story.
The fact of the matter is the RG is Yang chakra based (gives vitality, strong chakra, ect. aka powerful ninjutsu capabilities) while the SG is YIN chakra based (Imagination gives shape and form to nothingness aka Powerful genjutsu capabilities) each opposite based in different nature elements.

4. The RG is far more powerful then the SG its fucking canonz!!! Its even more powerful then the MS due to its drawbacks. However, the EMS may be stronger if not equal. Still, my point is it takes three levels to reach RG level of jutsu while the RG is just one level. No Super RG or supreme RG, its just the base RG and it surpasses the base SG by leaps and bounds.
My theory is trying to explain not only why the SH is so weak compared to the RG and needs two extra level to equal it. But Im also trying to explain how tobi can use such powerful MS level T/S and genjutsu with a mere base SG (yes, tobi is merely using a base SG otherwise we wouldve seen a MS design by now) And the reason hes able to do such jutsu with a base SG is because he powering the SG with a hashi top level senju body.

EDIT: And I expect nothing more then ur lack of simple deduction of this story. It seems to be getting to complex for too many of u to keep up and thus I get labled the idiot for ya'lls short comming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I will aply something thqt stubborn_donkey said....nice story,bro
Ok then.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote