View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #1125
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And no, minatos origins are still a mystery and could be connected to the senju so u can GTFO with ur ignorant logic and inability to even comprehend the easiest most basic part of my theory that is based off canon.
Sorry to bug in, but good sir, by any means. Your postcount shows 6,135 (!) posts. Wouldn't you expect such a "senior member" like you to at least try to behave like some sort of grown-up?

I don't want to offend you, but seriously, dude. It just seems to be, that everytime I read one of your posts, it contains some made-up-out-of-thin-air-hypothesis (I won't even go as far as to call it 'theory'). It's not even that all of them would be just plain bad. It's just that the next thing that always happens is you bullshitting on anyone, who dares to point out the valid, usually numerous weak spots of your points of view. I mean, don't you actually notice the **** you're talking 4realz or are these posts of yours some kind of failed attempts to troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Because he only had enough time and strength to draw a few Kanjis and not write down the whole explanation in the toad's already minute body...
True, but couldn't he have chosen some more useful kanjis instead? :P

Last edited by Loke; 06-21-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote