Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #14027
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Didn't even realize we were talking about homos in here, since I just skimmed fast through all the posts. Scrolled up, read RNB's thing about encouraging gay sex, then read Jaxon's post and fucking lol'd. Good shit, bros.

But yeah, letting gay dudes get married or whatever would be good for the country. Because it's stupid that they can't. And less stupid is always good.

I mean, fuck, I think the only arguments against gays is that god doesn't like it and it's not natural or some shit. God is cool with fucking stoning people and whatnot for stupid shit, so fuck that imaginary sky man. And most medical treatment, computers, etc. aren't natural but everyone is cool with that shit. Seriously, fucking retards. Goddamn.

Oh, and I'm against the death penalty. Because I figure that if someone killed someone I really like, like my bro or my adorable little cousin or some shit, I'm going to fucking rip his throat out with my bare hands or something equally lethal. And I'd rather not be put to death for that. Fuck yeah!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-10-2011), Demi-God (07-10-2011), Jaxon (07-09-2011), Mal (07-10-2011), Nerox (07-10-2011), RNB (07-10-2011), Shrike (07-10-2011), Tzu Men (07-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (07-19-2011)