Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #14089
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
I read like nOne of this, except that which prompts me to say, I volunteer to be RNBs partner, if he'll accept me even though I am not an OH MALE.
This is how it's going to work.

You see, I am terribly afraid of my existence. Whenever I begin thinking about who I am, where am I, what is this object that I hold in my hand, what is my hand, I begin to feel it, the Nausea, the feeling that spreads at the bottom of the viscous puddle, at the bottom of our time--the time of purple suspenders and broken chair seats; it is made of wide soft instants, spreading at the edge, like an oil stain. I need to forget about it, I need to forget about this question, and that is where you come in. I lose myself in you momentarily, and then I go back to pondering the nature of existence because it is inevitable that I will. I don't want to live; make me forget that I am, and you will serve your purpose. Most of all, we cannot tie ourselves down to each other for that would only lead to a defining of our essentia, the equivalent of death.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-13-2011), Jaxon (07-13-2011), Mal (07-13-2011), Miburo (07-13-2011), Nerox (07-13-2011), Tzu Men (07-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (07-19-2011)