Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Or Shisui is Madara's agent.
I considered that, but consider the fact shisui has two eyes as the manga shows meaning why didnt anyone take the other one? I seriously doubt shisui would just awaken Doryoku in just one eye. And whos a more likely canindite to be able to awaken MS level jutsu in basic SG.

A nobody uchiha itachi beat... or tobi who knows more about the SGs power then any uchiha. Obviously tobi so, if the jutsu originates with him then tobi mustve been posing as shisui IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
A fascinating use of unrelated quotes and panels to create an interesting but completely erroneous theory.

Or, cool story, bro.
Im confused.... U cant find any contradictions with my theory itself so u just claim the Links were unrelated and the theory is erroneous... Lol, yea.... An example or two wouldnt hurt if this is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, now that people have quoted the pile of shit...

The "Exhibit A-B-C" format is just laughable. It reminds me of Conservapedia pulling out factoids out of their asses and saying they're exhibits.

Also... Doryuku? Don't you mean Douryoku? Or rather, mind control like any proper English speaker? Why unnecessarily complicate things if you're going to misspell them anyway?
And this is just pathetic numi.

U cant find anything wrong with my theory, but one letter misspelled in a word. Really, call it baseless names, but dont sink this low. It just shows how weak of an argument u really have.

And no captain Hypocrite (proven yet again)... Dont give spelling advice when u ur self cant even spell it right, jackass.

Doryokuhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-...apter-480.html

Ha haaaaaa!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote