He should feel honored for me to even give a crap about viewing his posts...
Lol, yea, how many chapters have u translated??? Thats what I thought! Claiming to be a better tranlater because of gay ass japanese to english program and claiming to be educated lol. Ur as pretentious as ever I see.
- I have a life
- I already have a hobby (original fiction)
- I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff
- I don't have enough knowledge of Japanese to translate a full chapter in a couple of hours, but enough knowledge to see where someone fucks it up
- At least I check my sources before I make an ass of myself
- I speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish fluently and have some bases on Italian, Japanese and Hebrew, therefore I'm more qualified when it comes to linguistics then someone who butchers their mother language at a daily basis (which is you, KYF)
And duhh "DOU" means eye, but "Ryoku" has more then one meaning Im sure. U just picked the one that helped ur argument.
Possible Kanji for ryoku:
force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy
緑 (midori/ryoku): green
And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!
Possible Kanji for do:
土 (do): earth
度 (do): degree (in measures)
奴 (yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
努 (tsuto/do): great effort
怒 (ika/do): to get angry
Oh, gee, where does Sharingan fit in this? Maybe the get angry part, but between that and dou (eye), it's obvious what is the best fit.